Tuesday, February 15, 2011

First day..

First day....I am so lost!!! I have only to learn.

2 comments:

  1. I began this technology phase in February. It is now April. Still a little lost but not so afraid to tackle the voice thread technology I am planning on implementing with my 4th grade Social Studies lesson plan. Wish me luck!
    P.S. Thank you to my fellow PST who helped me step by step as to how she did her voice thread...you know who you are! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. April 28, 2011...I finally finished my Voice Thread Technology project. I just want to thank my colleagues who helped me (you know who you are). It is such a wonderful feeling knowing that this project is complete, and the students got to watch and enjoy listening to themselves on the voice thread.Yes, now that I have taken step by step I plan on using this more often in the future with my students.

    ReplyDelete