Sunday, February 20, 2011

Google Docs

I am still unsure as to what I am doing but here goes. I was reading and can see where google docs can be an important part to any lesson. Students are able to use powerpoints to present their research. They have access to word processing, spreadsheets where they can input formulas to calculate sums, sort, etc. and utilize all that comes with these programs. I am 46 years old and just now learning. I can just imagine what is at the fingertips of these young students when they are allowed to experiment and learn all that is available through google docs and how they will grow with technology. I just wish I would have had more training before now so this would not be so frustrating for me. Again, I am eager to learn!

1 comment:

  1. I posted this blog in February. It is now April. I was able to get help from one of my fellow PSTs. She was so helpful in getting me started with my voice thread plan. I hope I can do this! I am feeling a little bit more confident after viewing her voice thread. She did an awesome job and took me step by step as to how to get this going. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete