This is all new to me but I can see where it can be interactive. Implementing the higher order thinking amongst students is a great way to integrate the technology skills.
I've come back after a couple of days off to figure this out. I am still unsure as to how all this works but am eager to learn. I visited this site (still not too sure how to post the link):
http://www.edzone.net/%7Emwestern/stuff.htm
which has a lot of "stuff" for students to use in the classroom while on the computer. It is very interesting and has a lot of places that students can go to to get practice for math, language arts, social studies, etc. It is all kid friendly. I hope you get to visit this site and enjoy it as much as I did.
Don't worry, you are not alone! We will learn how to do blogs together! Hey, maybe you will like it. Its possible! :)
ReplyDeleteI do want to learn this but it is overwhelming me at the moment.
ReplyDelete